SO cute that he is buying clothes for the baby! My vote is that you should be surprised and not find out the sex. I think the curiosity will help get through the those last bits of labor.
So cute and so little, I miss little clothes. Good, he's supporting your shopping habit... "but this shirt really does match the packers onesie and these shoes, blanket, hat..." LOL
6 Shoutouts!:
Bill is a good guy to buy baby clothes.
Emily has that exact same one, but it doesn't fit anymore!! It is way too cute!! :) Go Pack, Go!
SO cute that he is buying clothes for the baby! My vote is that you should be surprised and not find out the sex. I think the curiosity will help get through the those last bits of labor.
If you find out the sex of the baby then I won't send you a 49ers jersey. I'm so sorry you have been so sick. I'm sending happy thoughts your way.
So cute and so little, I miss little clothes. Good, he's supporting your shopping habit... "but this shirt really does match the packers onesie and these shoes, blanket, hat..." LOL
So cute!!! Love that he is shopping for the little peanut already!! Are you feeling any better?! I hope so :)
Post a Comment