I didn't know that my new BFF in Colorado would miss me so much. It took me less than 8 hours to reconnect with her and pick up right where we left off. Yep, I've come back to Colorado after the wedding and vacation and immediately took to position...the couch and the bathroom! I called my OB and he just said what he said last time I talked to him about it. I'm one of the lucky ones that has issues adjusting to the altitude when pregnant (I was fine when we first came out here to look for houses and I wasn't pregnant)...LUCKY ME!! Looks like I'm a medical mystery. Any of my stalkers out there a research Doctor and want me to lead in their study?
(now I just need to find a cleaning lady to come clean all my bathrooms)


6 Shoutouts!:
I am so sorry you are having such a tough time with the pregnancy and adjusting to the altitude. I think it might be a sign you have to come back to California. Maybe the baby likes it better near all the family.
OMG Paige that is horrible! I promise that it will all be worth it in the end!
Guess you need to come back here until the baby is born. hahha
I can't believe you are still sick. I agree with Danielle, I think you need to come back to CA.
I had the same best friend for a very long time while pregnant with Naomi...yikes (probably shouldn't have told you that).Hence why I am in the ONE kid club!! She is a loyal friend, although not pleasant to look at or visit, she is sturdy and gets the job done. I hope you get a new BFF soon!
I recommend getting one of those cushie toilet seats so you can lay your pretty head on. My doctor used to tell me that throwing up was a sign of a healthy pregnancy. He was a man and I am pretty positive he never threw up 10 times a day nor at the sight of meat or when someones nasty perfume passed his nose when in the grocery store...
Hang in there!!!!
Post a Comment