If you watch Tori and Dean you'll know what I'm talking about. She actually had a conversation with her OB about going #2 and if she squeezes too hard could she possibly induce labor.
Now, normally I would laugh at her and think she's more of an idiot than I give her credit for, but I've been having those same thoughts (except with throwing up). I have been so sick this week, that I am convinced that if I push any harder I will induce labor. Her OB said it was impossible, but I'm starting to doubt him.
Now, normally I would laugh at her and think she's more of an idiot than I give her credit for, but I've been having those same thoughts (except with throwing up). I have been so sick this week, that I am convinced that if I push any harder I will induce labor. Her OB said it was impossible, but I'm starting to doubt him.


8 Shoutouts!:
Oh, the fears and delights of your first pregnancy! The second one you are so busy chasing the first that you forget you are pregnant(half the time:))
You are a RIOT. I just love reading your posts.
I can't stop laughing. If only it could be that easy to get labbor started.
I AM SOOOO SORRY! I feel your pain...dealthy sick the ENTIRE nine freaking months!
I think I've told you but Zofran was the miracle drug that helped me! you may have already tried it, but it's worth a shot!
good luck! :-) it WILL all be worth it in the end. promise!
Paige, too funny. I was deathly ill w/food poisoning three days before I had Aubrey and I thought for sure with all the vomiting it would have helped to get things started...no luck.
Don't worry, Hank will be just fine! Tori was also scared her child would cut one of her vital organs with her nails....that won't happen either.
I am so sad that you are still sick. At this rate, you're never going to catch up to me. We need more 4 kid families!
I'm sure everyone has given you advice. Well, here's mine. Stay away from carbs and focus more on proteins. Don't let yourself get hungry or thirsty. Try sparkling water w/lemon. The bubbles help with the altitude problem. Let me know how it goes. XOXO
You kill me! Seriously if it was only that easy I would have been happy to have puked more often (not that I wasn't already doing that enough...) Hang in there - think of it this way. "You can do anything for 9 months, then you can do anything for 8 months, etc.. And waallaa POOF that little babe is here!" And you will want to do it all over again (and again, and again, and again if your Gaby:0)
Post a Comment