Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tis the Season

FOR FOOTBALL!!

This is our favorite time of year! We love College Game Day on Saturdays and our Fantasy Football Sundays! We headed to Invesco Field to watch Colorado State and Colorado University open the season. Even though we have no affiliation with either team, it was still fun to watch! One of my favorite parts was the teams mascots! I loved that they both had live large animals on their sidelines.


The Colorado State Ram



Colorado University Buffalo



Bill and I


Bill wasted no time getting into referring in Colorado. He was welcomed with open arms onto a crew and has already started. He's just doing High School and will miss working pop warner and JC games, but I'll enjoy having him home!


Bill on his 1st day of referring in Colorado




11 Shoutouts!:

Jeana said...

Minus the vomiting, pregnancy suits you well... you are glowing!

Mommy said...

I was just going to say, you do look very cute in that picture.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bill's sister was a Lady Ram--she graduated from Colorado State and Bill spent some time up in Fort Collins. Just think--you had a ram, a buffalo and a zebra on your blog. GO PACK!

The Stiles Family said...

I hope you are feeling better. You look cute in the picture.

kkp1220 said...

easy with the hair LC!!!

The Beard Family of 5 said...

it's our favorite time of year too... We don't follow college, but the Cowboys are our team and they are on this years Hard Knox!! - we can't turn it off - thank god for tivo!

Grady Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grady Family said...

I love this time of year too!!! How fun to be able to go to so many different sporting events nearby. I so wish we had that!

Anonymous said...

Bill is such a good sport taking those pics! How fun to see some live college football action!

The Robin Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I am Ayesha's friend from High School and a CU alum and can't tell you how jealous I am that you were at the CU vs. CSU game! I am a huge CU football fan and even named our dog Ralphie after the CU buffalo! I love seeing your pictures from Colorado - I miss it so much!