Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Paige's Pregnancy Paradise!

I hope I don't jinx myself, but it's starting to feel like paradise. It's only been 2 days, but it's been a wonderful 48 hrs. I actually was able to clean our house without feeling nauseous, light headed, dizzy, or weak. I have energy and don't need my morning and afternoon naps anymore! I feel like a whole new person. I just hope it continues! I'm even going to venture out for a walk tomorrow and maybe a little hike this weekend.

I've finally reached my pre-pregnancy weight, meaning I've gained all the weight back that I lost because I was so sick. I'm still not really showing, but feel really bloated. Based on my new found appetite it may be a matter of days before I can't see my toes anymore!

Had an OB appointment today and I was able to hear the heartbeat again. It was pretty amazing! I have my big 20 week appointment in 4 weeks (October 8), so hopefully we'll be able to find out the sex of this little bambino! Still working on Bill!! Mark your calendars!


16 weeks!



17 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

You are still so freaking skinny! I can't believe it. I think I am like 10 times that size....yikes!!!!! Can't wait until Oct. 8th. Yeah!!!!

Katy said...

Oh my gosh...you are too cute! I am super excited for you! Yay! :)

kkp1220 said...

WOW!!! YOu are totally showing, NOT!!!

Glad to hear the appetite is back. Come hang with me for a weekend and you will definitely not be able to see your toes.

xoxo

mommyreview.com said...

haha get slip on tennis shoes for when you can't see your toes!

glad you're feeling better!

cari said...

I just love when someone who is 16 weeks pregnant has a smaller tummy than me!!! :) You look great!! So glad you are feeling better...don't let the hiking time take away from your reading time!!!

Jeana said...

Skinny B!

The Robin Family said...

I can't believe you are still in your regular jeans. I was about 16 weeks with my first pregnancy before I had to get into maternity clothes. Then it was a lot earlier with the second one. Glad your feeling better.

CrazyRossHouse said...

Are you the only person who has been pregnant and feeling sick:) Shouldn't have made so much fun of me...still not feeling bad for you. My bigger concern now is that I didn't gain any weight this last month. I might not reach 200!

Mommy said...

You look great, Can't wait for Oct. 8th

Jessica said...

I am so glad you are feeling better YEAH!! Can't wait for Oct. 8th!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I looked that great at 16 weeks!! You are tiny!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Paige! Can you believe I never took pictures of myself when I was pregnant with my kids, I wish I would have, but at the time I thought I looked horrible and didn't want any reminders.... so good for you!

Elizabeth said...

SO GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER you cute little mama!

Anonymous said...

Paige, I'm so happy that you've turned the corner on morning sickness! You can now actually begin to enjoy the beauty of your pregnancy now. Have fun with Bill over the next few months as you experience the wonders. Congrats mommy!

Garb Fam said...

You look AMAZING!!! Glad you are feeling better!!!

SUMMER said...

16 weeks is EXACTLY when I started to feel better. 2nd trimester will be great... enjoy every second of it!

The Beard Family of 5 said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!!! Now you can enjoy the miracle!