We weren't big McCain fans (Sorry Courtney) until a week ago when he picked Sarah Palin for VP. I totally jumped on the bandwagon and LOVE her (still trying to get Bill on the bandwagon). I think she is an amazing women and will CHANGE Washington. I had the chance to attend a rally in Colorado Springs (Bill had a game so he couldn't go) with some friends of ours to see John McCain and Sarah Palin. I have never been to one of these things and thought, why not? It's history in the making, right? We were among 11,000 other people who thought the same thing. Despite waiting in line for an hour and in the hot sun for two, we had a great time. I couldn't believe how many people were there, but I was more in awe of how many people were there in support of Sarah Palin. I saw more Sarah Palin shirts, pink signs, Hot Hockey Mom pins, and a great sign that said "Read My Lipstick." I am so excited for what she offers not only to the Republican Party, but to women and moms all across the country.

11 Shoutouts!:
OMG!!!
Bill didn't even go? Where is my sister??
Was Cindy really wearing an orange sweater over a green dress?
I have to admit Sarah wears a skirt suit well. Normally they don't do women justice!!
xoxo
Yes, Cindy was wearing that green dress and orange sweater...both VERY bright by the way:) The only positive out of it was you could spot the 3 of them pretty easily:)
Yeah, I know...normally not my thing to be so into politics, but I really like her.
you are a complete contradiction...one minute you post of Tori and Dean and the other Sarah Palin. Love your diversity!
...so cool you were there...I agree with the wardrobe malfunction...I thought politicians were suppose to wear red=white- and blue...starting book number 3 as soon as Craig leaves for work :) I hope you get yours soon!!!
Sarah is my new hero now, too!
Brian just asked me 5 minutes ago if you and Bill went to this. I LOVE Sarah too! I think I'll vote for her as President as a write-in.
I'm a fan too! she just seems 'normal' but a real go-getter! I think she'd do awesome in Washington! :-)
That is so awesome!!! So proud of you! I can't wait to see her sworn in right beside McCain.
Sue Boone would never wear orange and green!! Oh well, I like her anyway.
I'm on the bandwagon, too!
Oh my! There were LOTS of people there!!! That is so awesome you were there!!!
Post a Comment