You have maxed out both TiVo's and wish you had gotten that 3rd TiVo box installed. Seriously, how much TV can one person watch? Well let me just tell you...on Monday nights, we have about 8 TV shows to watch between the 2 of us and that's not counting Monday Night Football. Why do all our shows have to be on the same day and the same time? I had to make the executive decision to cancel The Hill's (I know, I'm going to miss Speidi!) recording because I can only record 4 shows at once. Knowing MTV it will be on again 1000 more times this week, so I'll just have to catch it then! It's a good thing this kids not here yet. What am I going to do this time next year?
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Shoutouts!:
What did we do before DVR? On Mondays I have 5 things recording. When the baby comes you just won't be able to get to the recordings as fast as you can now. I still have things on DVR from a week or two ago.
Oh I wish I had that problem! I gave up recording shows on a regular basis since I can't find the time to watch them...enjoy while you can!
LOVING Fall TV!!!
I'm just so sad that my baseball package is officially over :( Which week are you coming out? I hope it is the twilight week :)
I SO HAVE THAT PROBLEM! Too much great stuff to watch, especially on Monday nights! I watched The Hills last night and it was so nerve-wracking. Spencer is SO HORRIBLE... it must be scripted? No one is that awful!
Ok I was just having this conversation last week. Don't they know that you can only DVR so many shows at once ?! All my favorite shows are all on Monday and Tuesday at the same time, I had to cut the Hills too.
Wait until you have kids and their shows take over the DVR too. I am trying to find my shows in between Curious George, Elmo, Mickey Mouse, and the Berenstein Bears. Its crazy.
Post a Comment