I just finished watching The View from this morning and New Kids On The Block where on. I can't even believe that I'm about to admit this, but when they sang their greatest hit "Step by Step" I actually knew all the words and sang along. That songs like 10-15 years old right? Why is it that I can remember a song that is that old, but I can't seem to remember anything I learned in my college history class? I would give anything to be able to recite the state capitals or how a law is passed that I had to memorize, but NO, I can only recite a boy bands greatest hit!



7 Shoutouts!:
I'm with you on that one :)
that happens to me with the remembering.
I deleted it right before they came on. No interest in watching these washed up boys go at it again:-(
Perhaps if your professors put their lesson plans to music and then played it on the radio over and over and over and over again, you would remember something!
Ditto, everyone teased me when I said me and my best friend were going to their concert since we didn't get to go when we were 10... sadly as I got teased they all still sang word for word to step by step, I said who's silly now ?! hehe
that is hilarious!! I have about 100 pages left of New Moon...it is soooo good right now!!! :)
I went to their concert when I was 14. I think Court came too. I just remember it was at 4:30 in the afternoon. How cheesy is that.
I started TWILIGHT yesterday! SO GOOD. I was so into it that I didn't hear Michael & Lauren messing around instead of being in bed. Well one thing lead to another and @ 9pm I was at urgent care getting 5 stitches put in her chin. OH THE GUILT.
I so loved them. If their song came on the radio, I would know all the words too.
By best friend is a CU alum. I bet it was a good game.
Post a Comment