Every Friday, I'm going to attempt to give you my favorite item of the week. Can you tell how bored I am? Bill works all day and then referee's on Friday night, so it leaves all by my lonesome! So, because I'm bored, you all will be blessed with my favorites!
My current favorite item is Cup of Noodles. It's about the only thing I can eat that makes my stomach feel good (yep, still getting sick...do you feel sorry for me yet?) There is not a day that goes by that I haven't eaten this delightful meal. Target has to be wondering why it's flying off the shelves. Seriously, I went today to get my weeks supply and they were SOLD OUT (only Beef and Shrimp flavors...gross!). I was forced to by Top Ramen. Can I get anymore ghetto fabulous than this? I thought my Cup of Noodles/Top Ramen college days were over. The only good thing is that it's only .17 cents each!
My current favorite item is Cup of Noodles. It's about the only thing I can eat that makes my stomach feel good (yep, still getting sick...do you feel sorry for me yet?) There is not a day that goes by that I haven't eaten this delightful meal. Target has to be wondering why it's flying off the shelves. Seriously, I went today to get my weeks supply and they were SOLD OUT (only Beef and Shrimp flavors...gross!). I was forced to by Top Ramen. Can I get anymore ghetto fabulous than this? I thought my Cup of Noodles/Top Ramen college days were over. The only good thing is that it's only .17 cents each!

No I didn't take this picture (I'm not THAT bored). It's amazing what you can find if you Google something.
Okay, random question for the day. I just did spell check and Google is supposed to be Capital. Who knew that Google was a proper noun? Just checked with my human dictionary (Bill) and he said that Google needs to be capital because it's the name of a company, but I don't need to capatilize it in my sentence because I'm using it as a verb. Apparently, they made google a verb! Looks like blogger needs to update their grammar/spell check!


15 Shoutouts!:
Top Ramen is the only thing that will settle my nauseas belly too. Shrimp flavor, though is my favorite. Maybe I'll have some tonight....hmmm....
cup o noodles....the best!! i am sprry you are still sick...major suckage!!!!
I feel sorry for you... it's not fun being sick everyday. I love your Friday idea, can't wait for next Friday!
OK, you CRACK ME UP! At least in this economy, you are craving a very afforable meal :-) Sorry you are STILL so sicky...
WTH are you talking about???? You must be bored with all that talk about Google or google and nouns and verbs! COme home and visit your family and friends!!!
OMG!!!
Issues...I loved ramen noodles. Why are they more ghetto than cup o noodles?
I am so sorry Paige that you are still getting sick. I imagine that can not be easy to deal with. I really hope you start to feel better soon.
Your Friday idea is great. I can't wait to hear your thoughts next week. Enjoy your cup of noodle. i haven't eaten that since college.
Seriously...Cup 'O Noodles? Maybe I should make some soup and send it to CO for you.
Stop eating that crap!!! GROSS! With all that salt you are going to swell up like a balloon. Try a health food store like Henry's. They have an organic version with less salt.
OOOHHH!!! Cup of Noodle. I totally rememebr that from Sonoma. Those were some of the best and cheap dinners. Sorry tour still sick. Can't wait for next Friday.
Paigey~ I am thinking you have way too much time on your hands. It really sucks you are still so sick.
Sorry Paige, I am with Kim. You should really enjoy all this free time you have on your hands before the baby comes... seriously... a google vs. Google - Top Ramen vs. Cup-O-Noodle debate/discussion!!!??? WTH! Must say, I look forward to the Friday thing:)
I love Top Ramen, it's the best. Your definitly a cheap dinner date.
My ankles are swelling just looking at the cup o noodle and I am not even pregnant!!! The smell alone of that stuff - UGH brings back baaaad memories. Glad you can keep it down ;0) But watch out with all that salt.
Only negative - high sodium
Post a Comment