I actually got the chills watching that baby crawl with those things on. I never new a shoe could gross me out. They look like something Miss Piggy would wear.
I hope you have a girl... it is really so fun! I will admit I did think about buying these for Berkley! I just LOVE heels but these are slightly ridiculous.
11 Shoutouts!:
LOL those are HEELARIOUS!
Absolutely not!!! Hell, why stop with a girl? Why not just buy them if we have a boy, Paige?
Daddy
You've got to be kidding me!!! That is way to funny! :) Do they sell them in Packers colors?
Your poor child. Be careful what you ask for Bill...I wouldn't put it past Paige to dress Hank up like a little girl!
Pretty freakin' funny. If my kids weren't born with size 3 feet (wish I was kidding here) I would so buy these. Too funny!
I agree w/ Bill. They are disgusting!
In this day and age anyone can make a buck selling ANYTHING! That is bizarre!
OMG I totally know the girl that CREATED THOSE! They are so crazy!
I actually got the chills watching that baby crawl with those things on. I never new a shoe could gross me out. They look like something Miss Piggy would wear.
Opps I mean KNEW.
I hope you have a girl... it is really so fun! I will admit I did think about buying these for Berkley! I just LOVE heels but these are slightly ridiculous.
Post a Comment