Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Packers Game

We headed to Wisconsin this past weekend for our annual Green Bay Packers game. Well, to be honest, it was Bill's annual trip and my occasional trip. Girls aren't invited every year. We usually have to beg years in advance to go! We had such a great time, except for the loss. The weather was perfect and the company was even better! Thanks again Vince and Brigette for another wonderful time! We always enjoy seeing them and hanging out with them...we only wish it could be more often. It was such a quick trip, but we enjoyed the time we were able to spend with Bill's mom and dad. We're looking forward to a longer visit over Christmas.


Tailgating

Go Pack Go!

Kevin * Vince * Bill

Me * Brigette * Jaime
(we're hiding Brigette because she's wearing a Cowboys sweatshirt)

I'm totally buying a pair of these overalls for next year! Are they not the silliest things you've ever seen. And the worst part is there were LOTS of people wearing these...men and women!!


Inside Lambeau Field


Packers taking the field!


Kickoff!



14 Shoutouts!:

The Beard Family of 5 said...

I see you have some smart friends out there rooting for the Cowboys!!!! I'm so jealous you got to see them play!

cari said...

very cool...did you still see lots of Favre jerseys??...I notice you have the updated version :)

The Monroes said...

Let me know next time you guys go, I will send Naomi in your suitcase, she is good luck for the Pack! I think they need her on the sidelines. That trip looked like so much fun, especially since it was not a million degrees below ZERO (as it can get in Green Bay)!!

Anonymous said...

Paige forgot to mention the awesome flyover of two fighter jets. That was about the most excitement for this unfortunate game.

The Naves said...

I'm not sure you should be wearing those overalls. . . no matter how many other people are doing. Didn't you mom ever teach that just because everyone else jumps off a bridge doesn't mean you should.

Anonymous said...

The overalls are hideous, but then again, so is the green and gold (not the team, just the colors!!!)

caxline said...

Did you really get rid of your bedazzled Favre jersey for the new quarterback?

Anonymous said...

Peggy,

I'll act like I didn't see you criticize the best colors in the world! You know, if I ever get cut, those are the colors that come out!

Bill

Grady Family said...

What a great way to spend a weekend! But I have to admit, I would have been rooting for the Cowboys!

Garb Fam said...

Great Seats!!! I am so jealous! Looks like a fabulous time!!!

Mommy said...

You guys are always traveling somewhere. Looks like you had a Great time.

Anonymous said...

Lotsa people think everybody in Wisconsin wears overalls. Blue, white or striped--green and gold, red and white, blue and gold! It's midwest fashion!!!

Kelly said...

Looks like a great weekend. It is probably a much different experience completely sober. : )

Anonymous said...

. . . um, just so you know, I'm calling dibs on some Robers time in December; I have the entire holiday week off. How is it possible that I still haven't met my AXiD sister?

Katie Bey