Bill and I have the pleasure and honor of being Andrew's Godparents and headed up to Northern California to share his special day with him. We had such a great time with Brian and Michelle and loved spending time with Andrew. He is getting bigger by the minute!
Michelle * Paige * Michelle * Karla
*No comments on wearing the same dress 2 weekends in a row. I wasn't about to buy 2 dresses to only wear once*


4 Shoutouts!:
Thank you so much for coming out. Andrew is so lucky to have you and Bill watching over him!
Paige, us outside sales gals know how to rock the same outfit a few days in a row!!! Now worries!!!
At least you picked a hot dress to rock a few days in a row!! You look fabulous!! What a cute little godson you guys have :) And he sure is lucky to have you!! :)
He is adorable!! You look great - no worries on the same dress. I wear the same three outfits all of the time. At least that dress is fantastic!! :)
Post a Comment