Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good Morning To Us!

Apparently my dad forgot to bring us the 80+ degree from California because this morning we woke up to this...


My poor baby has never seen snow before! She was cold!

The front of our house!

Our Deck!

Our backyard and view!


14 Shoutouts!:

Jeana said...

It's so beautiful! I can't wait for the cooler weather.

Michelle Wing said...

I can't believe it is snowing already. It's supposed to be 89 here today!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful view!! I wish it was cooler here. I am over the 90+ weather we are having.

Julie said...

Welcome to Colorado Paige. I remember those days all to well. (And I am sure we will be seeing them here soon too!) The nice part is though there the sun comes out and the snow melts!!

mommyreview.com said...

burrrrrrrrr

CrazyRossHouse said...

No thanks! Not that I like this unbearable heat, but snow and me don't mix:)

Grady Family said...

I am SOOOOO jealous! We were just complaining at lunch that we have two seasons here, hot and hotter...I would LOVE to wake up to that instead!

caxline said...

When you moved...I believe your exact words were - "it only snows once or twice a year where we are moving." It's not even November...it's gonna be a long winter girlfriend!!!

Cheryl said...

How fun!!! Your house is beautiful! I would love to live somewhere like that...

kkp1220 said...

LOL!!!

I think you did mention that it doesn't snow much in the springs;-)

P.S it is only October!!!!

My pool will be heated and the sun will be shining in a few weeks. It's like summer never dies;-)

SUMMER said...

That is so beautiful and I am SO jealous! Today was 90 degrees and I am over it... bring me some cold weather... it's almost November!

Garb Fam said...

Beautiful!!!! Now go make a snowman!

Sandy said...

I am jealous!! I would trade our heat for your snow any day!! Got enough to build a snowman?!! ;) Happy Early Winter!!!

Mommy said...

Awesome pictures, it is beautiful out there.