Apparently nobody knows what good art work is because the majority of you voted for Bill's pumpkin. I'm mean seriously...why? I'm going to choose to assume that you all thought the howling wolves was harder and required more intricate detail, meaning a woman must have been behind it! I won't take it personal, I will just make all who voted for the Howling Wolves blocked indefinitely from my blog! For those who voted for my masterpiece, The Skull & Crossbones, THANK YOU!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 Shoutouts!:
I voted for the pirate, I thought it was more your style. Yippie I don't get blocked LOL
you took down the polls what were the final results?
So you guys just take turns taking pictures of yourselves?:)
I like yours better!
I voted for the skull and crossbones because it's more in style this year!:)
You guys are both excellent pumpkin carvers though.
cute necklace Paige! Where can I get one?
I guess I am going to be blocked...sorry:) It was a VERY hard choice. Both were excellent pumpkins. I am glad you two are having fun.
Thanks for the card. You are so sweet.
How did the wolves win? It was brutal compared to the skull and crossbones. I thought for sure that was bills. I voted for you, after all;-)
They both look pretty darn good. I am impressed.
Post a Comment