Every year, Bill and I carve pumpkins and then fight over who's is the best. Thanks to the world of blogging, we finally can declare a WINNER! Please cast your ballot to the right for the pumpkin that you think is the best. Pictures of our pumpkins are directly under the poll. I will post pictures of the proper owner of the pumpkins as soon as I win...oh wait, I mean the voting is closed!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 Shoutouts!:
I admit that I voted for both.....they are both so good that I couldn't make up my mind!!!
Kim,
Your cheating. You're only supposed to vote for mine!!
Paige:)
I am abstaining. If I vote wrong, then I have a pregnant lady pissed off at me....that won't be pretty.
which 1 am I suppose to vote for ? hehe
Ok, now those put ours to shame (about to post pics)...good thing they are not side by side! Naomi needs you guys to carve her pumpkins for her, I think she was less than impressed with ours...
I vote howling wolves and Beck voted skull and crossed bones. I emailed Terry with the dates....
which ones are we suppose to vote for? the picture ones or the ones that are glowing in the dark. Are they both the same?
Courtney,
Are you serious? They are the same pumpkins!
Okay, both those pumpkins are amazing!! Who knew you were so talented!! I voted the howling wolves- hope that one is yours!
Gosh...the skull and cross bones one is quite nice. (Hint, hint people!!)
I like both mucho! You two are so talented.
Are you two PROFESSIONAL pumpkin carvers? I can't carve a classic one with the triangle eyes and goofy teeth! BRAVO to both of you!I'm stressed out about which to vote for!
Post a Comment