Friday, October 10, 2008

We are having a baby.....

GIRL!!!


So for all of you who voted for a girl....you won! Your prize is to send us cute baby girl clothes! I don't know what it is about us Kollen girls, but we just don't do boys! Bennett has pressure to have lots of cute friends!


We had our appointment on Wed, but s/he wasn't really cooperating. I was determined to know, so they agreed for me to come back on Thursday. Unfortunately, Bill wasn't able to be with me on Thursday (he has been so busy at work), but he did come on Wed and heard the heartbeat and saw the baby. I thought he was going to cry when he heard the heartbeat. I don't think he thought it was real until then. On Wednesday, she did say that she thought it was a girl, but couldn't confirm it. So on Thursday, I think I drank everything in my fridge so that baby would be moving lots! Well she confirmed it. We're having a girl! Everything is going well and the baby is growing right on target. They said I was 21 weeks along, which is a week sooner than originally thought, but you never know when this baby will want to come out! I'm doing okay. Still having bad days, but they are starting to seem worth it:) It's now usually after we've gone somewhere and I come back and have to adjust to the altitude.



100% Girl!

I had been eyeing this outfit all summer...I went out and bought it immediately!

Isn't this the cutest shirt ever?


26 Shoutouts!:

Garb Fam said...

YEAH!!!! I LOVE having girls! I am so excited for you both!!!!!! Now Gymboree is going to have another Kollen girl contributing to the bottom line.
CONGRATS Mommy & Daddy!

cari said...

The outfit is adorable...:) Another little girl cousin for the destroyer duo!! :) You look absolutely amazing too!! Hope you are still coming out in November :)

Grady Family said...

YEAH!!!! COngrats! I am SO excited for you guys:) That sound of the heartbeat and seeing that little peanut moving around is the most precious thing ever. BTW, Girls are awesome!!!

Elizabeth said...

YEAH! You are having a baby girl! That is SO exciting... I cast my votes that way on your blog survey ;-)

Looks like you've got some Little Miss Clippies coming your way! I need your address!!! ;-)

The Naves said...

I voted girl! I just couldn't imagie you have a boy. . . at least not for your first, you need to be able to buy lots of pink and those cute little high heel booties!
Congratulations again, you look wonderful and I love the littel outfit!

The Robin Family said...

I knew it. I voted girl. Congratulations. Have you already ordered those heels for her? Girls are so much fun and expensive.

Julie said...

Congratulations! Love the little outfit!

Jeana said...

Girls Rock! I am so happy for the both of you! Now I need your address to send you something PINK!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a girl! You will have so much fun! Thanks for sharing :)

Sandy said...

Yay! Congratulations Bill and Paige!!! We are so excited for you!! I love those little girl outfits!! So cute!!!

Mommy said...

Congrats on the Baby Girl, I knew it!!. ahha well, atleast you guys have Bennett on your side. He can keep all the girls in check. We can't get any girls over here.

Katy said...

Yay, yay, yay!! I am so excited for you!!! You are going to LOVE having a girl to dress!! Girl clothes are just too cute, and it seems as though you can never have enough!! :)

mommyreview.com said...

Yea another little legacy on the way!! Congrats welcome to tea parties and tiaras!

kkp1220 said...

We have another girl---get out the soccer ball, softball bats, and cleats!!! Can't wait for the games!!! Love, Marmie (w/ the twinies on Kelsey's computer)

Shalyse said...

oh Paige...CONGRATULATIONS!!! she will be beautiful! girls are just fun, you can dress them up so cute!

that is so cute that Bill almost cried, it's pretty cool huh! :)

SUMMER said...

SO excited for you! Names?

The Monroes said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

caxline said...

Finally...the secret is revealed!!! I can see you already made your way into Gymboree. I think Courtney bought her new daugher the same outfit.

Kelly said...

Congrats!! Girls are so much fun. You and your sisters will be able to field an entire softball team by the time you are done.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I voted girl too. Now you can buy those baby heels!

Jessica said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations! I am so excited your having a girl now I can start shopping!

The Robin Family said...

No we don't own stock. Every season they have a new veggie the kids can pick. It's fun.

I'm feeling fine. So far all of my pregnancies have been so easy. But I hate saying that because you have been so sick. How have you been feeling since coming home?

Julie said...

Congratulations!!! Little girls are so much fun to shop for!! (I think it would be cheaper actually to have a little boy!)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I totally voted girl! You're going to be a great mommy to a little girl, and you're going to have SO much fun.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We just went in for our ultrasound(we are not finding out) but it was so hard not to try to get a peek! Bill and you are going to have sooo much fun with a little girl :)

Jen

The Stiles Family said...

I am so excited for you. She will be spoiled rotten and look like a little princess:)You are going to be a great mom. One day, she will be scrapbooking with you...all her memories of Alpha Xi Delta life.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for a little girl. I hope to find out next week.