Thursday, October 16, 2008

If only I knew...

If only I knew that my last post would cause more controversy than the current political race, I would have never have posted it. For all you haters out there, I only signed up for a monthly service for Schwans and a weekly service for the dairy products and it's only when I order, so there will be a time when I don't order anything. I think you are all just jealous that I had fresh eggs, cottage cheese, and milk delivered to my door this morning. Don't hate the player...hate the game!
In my defense, both delivery guys caught me at a bad time. I had needed to go to the store after a weekend away, but instead had been sick all morning, so when they came they seemed like life savers at the time. Yes, I am still getting sick a few times a week from my precious little peanut, so sometimes the thought of leaving the house, let alone taking a shower is more nauseating then being sick itself (Courtney...I know I will be appologizing for rest of my life to you for making fun of you when you were pregnant).

5 Shoutouts!:

Shalyse said...

the schwan-man ROCKS! I say order as much as you want and order LOTS!

once the baby comes, you won't want to leave the house anyway! :-)

Kirsten said...

Having food delivered to the house is GREAT! We used to have Tiny's Organic come here, with all their fresh fruits and vege's. It's super expensive, but a great treat if you can pull it off!

Jeana said...

I just enjoyed the banter that followed the post... a lot of people care a lot about what you are doing! If I could, I would have ALL my dairy products delivered!!

The Naves said...

I am so sorry to hear you are still getting sick! I say eat and do whatever you want!

Anonymous said...

All my friends in mountain/snow states get dairy deliveries. Go for it and tell everyone else they can buy and deliver your groceries for you while they're at the store.
Love you lots!
Erin