Just thought I'd share some of my (deep) thoughts over this past week (Don't get excited...this won't be a weekly post)!
*Why is the Maternity section right next to the Petite section? Do they want us to feel fatter than we already are?
*Since we as taxpayers now own AIG, are we all going to get invited to the company Christmas party this year?
*How many episodes of the Hills do we have to watch before Lauren and Heidi are friends again and start hanging out?
*How does a proposed law come about? We have a proposed law on our Colorado ballot to amend the state constitution to make it tougher to put amendments of the state constitution on the ballot. How does one vote on that?
*How is it that Kohl’s has the Lowest Prices of the Season…EVERY WEEK?
*Speaking of Kohl's…I'm getting ready for Black Friday (even though it's not even Halloween yet). Candace...you better be banking your points with Matty and Mom so they will watch baby Cheetah for you while we get our door-busters:)


9 Shoutouts!:
there will be no babies cramping mine and Cari's black friday. You should come to AZ!!
Seriously can Heidi just dump Spencer and her and LC be friends. How far is Heidi's hometown from you?
The maternity section at our Target is next to the plus size section. There was more than once that I picked out a cute top and realized it was for the wrong sized person!!
Yes, we definitely need to strategize. I will be a mere 3 days from delivery, so I am thinking some sort of wheelchair or assistance device will be needed. I think we need to skip Kohls and head somewhere else. After all, my door buster from last year is still sitting in my closet!!
I live for Black Friday every year. Have you check out this website? http://www.blackfriday.info/
AIG manages my SIMPLE IRA - so now do I manage it? Aren't they getting double paid? I want to at least go to the party, too:)
I got jipped on the Kohl's black friday last year too...2 weeks later...the iten was still on sale...we are headin to Walmart!!!! So hard to think of Christmas when my PE classes sweated their tushies off yesterday playin Tennis...im over the 95 degree days!!! uggggg
See here's the thing...when the baby girl comes, you won't have any time for deep thoughts. I guess it's not really the lack of time, but the brain cells that I've lost along the way!!
(BUT, Heidi and Spencer will never break up...) :)
You're too funny. And please make this a weekly post! :)
Let me know when you get your AIG christmas party invite!! :) And I agree with Kels, Heidi needs to dump Spencer already!!! :)
Post a Comment