Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I may never have to leave the house...

Last week, I had a few visitors come to the house to sell their delivery services. One was a
"milk man" that not only delivered milk, but also eggs, cheese, cottage cheese, ice cream, juice, etc. Another was from a company that delivered just about everything one could need other than dairy products. And the third delivered steaks. I signed on with the first 2 companies and had my first delivery today!
It was like Christmas. The doorbell rang and all these little treats were waiting for me! Tomorrow the milk, eggs, and cheese come....YEAH! At this rate, I may never have to go to the grocery store!



19 Shoutouts!:

The Robin Family said...

This will be so nice after the baby comes.

mommyreview.com said...

Woohoo I love the Schwan's Man!! Yum Fudge Pops, lol

Michelle Wing said...

Seriously, you don't have a job and you don't know anyone there. Can't you find the time to go to the store? It would give you something to do!!

Bill and Paige said...

Michelle,
Bill came home and said the EXACT same thing. Are you sure you two didn't talk about this?

In my defense I was sick today!

CrazyRossHouse said...

Seriously. You have no job, no kids, a husband that works 10 hours a day. You can't get to the grocery store? You can make it to Denver to buy 300.00 jeans, but you can't get to Sam's club for 3.88 2 dozen eggs. That's ridiculous! Honeslty come on.

Bill and Paige said...

Thank you to everyone who was on the same page as me. I came home and was floored. She has no job, no baby yet, and I am at work for about 12 hours per day. But, apparently, she can't find time to run to Costco. In fact, we have a Super Target right near our house. But no, Paige needs three delivery men. Should I be worried? This baby girl better look like me.

Michelle Wing said...

I think this is the last time that Paige is going to post anything about delivery service!!

Love you Paigey!

Ali C. said...

I love the Schwans man. He gets our money every other Tuesday. Scotty is the one who started the delivery service....now only if I can start the Safeway delivery service life will be nice...

Katy said...

I think it's pretty cool, mainly because I want to eat that pizza for dinner. I think I have food issues! :)

The Stiles Family said...

You are preparing yourslef for having a newborn...you have to make sure the food is good ahead of time:)

caxline said...

I am disgusted by your sloth like lifestyle. I can't belive you are proud of putting that crap into your body. Get your booty off the couch and head to the farmer's market...buy yourself some fresh fruit and veggies. Come on...are you serious...you are eating all that crap that goes in the microwave? Have I taught you nothing?

Julie said...

Paige~ I am wondering what you do do with all your time if you are having delivered all your "prepared" groceries??

Anonymous said...

Besides everything else, it costs a fortune. Come on Paige, even I'm not that bad. Hit Costco and don't brag about your laziness!!! It's embarrassing!! Love you anyway.

Julie said...

In Paige's defense, I ordered Peapod while I was pregnant whith my son as a Stay at Home wife. I think as a first time pregnant person you just don't have the energy and you still have that extra money sometimes to be able to afford it, so you go for it.
Well, now that we have our baby boy,
I hit our discount grocery store and then Costco after that once a week - no more Peapod for us! haha

kkp1220 said...

OMG!! Give my poor little Paige a break. She is helping the economy.

I would stick with the milk, I hear it is good in Seattle, but everything else is not necessary.

Besides, if you don't go to SuperTarget, you can't buy silly toys, books, movies for you new baby like I always do;-)

Mommy said...

Your just taking it back to the old days when they had milk delivered, now your just getting extra. I am for it!!!

Sandy said...

Poor Paige!! It's not like you are never going to grocery shop or prepare yummy homemade meals again right?! I mean come on, everyone has those days where nothing sounds good or you have no food and need to whip out something from the freezer!! And now, you will be prepared for days like that :)

The Naves said...

Wow, everyone has a comment on your meals! I myself am not a fan of prepared foods, but I am also not pregnant. I am sure you will still shop! I think its pretty naive to think that frozen pizza, a jug of milk and a some ice cream is going to keep you from shopping. I say do want you want Paige.

The Naves said...

Wow, everyone has a comment on your meals! I myself am not a fan of prepared foods, but I am also not pregnant. I am sure you will still shop! I think its pretty naive to think that frozen pizza, a jug of milk and a some ice cream is going to keep you from shopping. I say do want you want Paige.