We had crazy hair day here at our house! Well...everday is crazy hair day with Hayley's hair. Seriously, what am I supposed to do with this? And people wonder why I keep putting bows on her?
Don't worry about her hair yet... It looks like she will have a lovely head of hair when it gets a little longer. Until then just think of her hair as having extra body :) She's beautiful!
too funny!! just wait until it starts to fall out and she gets the little "monk" stripe around the back!! that's the best!!! lol ;) look at those eyes of hers, they look so blue!!! she is adorable, wild hair and all ;)
15 Shoutouts!:
She is so darn cute! I can't wait until I get to see her on Monday. Perhaps we could do little mini braids!!
Don't worry about her hair yet... It looks like she will have a lovely head of hair when it gets a little longer. Until then just think of her hair as having extra body :) She's beautiful!
can't wait till she gets her bald spot
She is so darn cute! That is so her color!!!
I am envious of all that hair. My child will be bald forever!! Maybe some barretts??
Reminds me of Patrick. He has a natural mohawk.
She's way too adorable! Let me know what you do, because Emily is 2 1/2 and I still can't figure out what to do with her hair!!
i love how much their little faces grow in just a month! She's adorable - she's got beautiful eyes!
Put all sorts of cute things on her head now, because when she's older all she'll do is tear them out! She's super cute :o)
You are beautiful, Hayley Paige--crazy hair or not!!
too funny!! just wait until it starts to fall out and she gets the little "monk" stripe around the back!! that's the best!!! lol ;) look at those eyes of hers, they look so blue!!! she is adorable, wild hair and all ;)
She is so darned cute... she may just need some Little Miss Clippies to tame the wild mane ;-)
I love it! She is too cute :)
I love her crazy hair, she is such a little babe!
OMG - she's gorgeous!!
Post a Comment