Saturday, March 14, 2009

We miss Marmie

Marmie left us yesterday and we miss her so much already! We had such a great visit with her and Hayley just loved cuddling with her. I got so spoiled with her here because I didn't lift a finger except to tend to Hayley. She did my laundry daily, cleaned my house, did my dishes, rearranged (and cleaned) my tupperware drawer, etc. I am now looking at loads of laundry (seriously...how can someone so small create so much laundry?), a sink full of dirty dishes, and my kitchen island has things all over it!

Mom, thank you so much for helping us out! We had such a fun week with you and can't wait for you to come back. See you in 2 months!!

Me * Hayley * Marmie

Marmie with her best girl!

8 Shoutouts!:

CrazyRossHouse said...

Not feeling too bad for you. We enjoyed her today and El POllo Loco

Anonymous said...

OK, Paige, you just got your brownie points for the month!!!

Sandy said...

your mom has been the best grandma!! she has been all over the place helping out all her new grand-babies ;) That is so wonderful she was able to be there with you!!

kkp1220 said...

What???
She did nothing but sit on her behind and knit Hayley's hat some some random scarf!!!

J/K Mommy, xoxo

Anonymous said...

Paige, you look AWESOME!

Ali C. said...

Awww, it's always sad when mom leaves. I am feeling the same way. Hope you are doing well!

cari said...

I agree..you look awesome Paige!!!

Anonymous said...

Paige
I haven't looked at your blog in awhile. I just commented to Kim.."I can not believe how great Paige looks. WOW".
You are truly amazing.
Keep up the good work
Jeff Grady