It's been a little over 24 hours and we're doing great. I am surviving on NO sleep and loving it! I sent Bill home last night so it was just Hayley and me and we snuggled all night long...when she wasn't crying:) I didn't think it was possible to want to snuggle with someone so much! She is so perfect. I can't believe that we created her. What's even stranger is that a day ago she was inside me and now she's in this beautiful world! God's work is so amazing and every time I look at her I thank Him for giving her to me.
We are learning more about each other with each passing minute. She definitely loves to be held. I think she might have some Axline in her and I need to fix that fast! Once we get home she's going to become bff's with the swing and her tummy time mat! Although tummy time may not be necessary, as Hayley can already hold her head up for quite a bit of time, for being a newborn!
Bill rocking Hayley (this is her favorite thing to do)
Why is he sleeping? He got a good night sleep!
Hayley in her 1st outfit!
Sleeping Beauty!
12 hours old!
Today she started to become a little bit of a better eater and I a better feeder. We're learning with every feeding. Who ever thought something so "natural" would be so hard? Just hope my milk comes in soon and all our hard work pays off!
Hayley has already become a daddy's girl and wrapped herself around his finger! He just melts every time he sees her. It's so funny to watch a grown man get all mushy! He loves holding her and rocking her! He has been so supportive and willing to do anything we ask!
We are headed home tomorrow and very excited to start this next chapter in our lives. We even more excited because Marmie is coming out to hang out with us!
We are headed home tomorrow and very excited to start this next chapter in our lives. We even more excited because Marmie is coming out to hang out with us!

18 Shoutouts!:
Hayley is too cute! The first picture of her and Bill is so sweet it almost makes me cry.
I am so jealous that she is already here. I am definitely at that point where I am ready for our baby to make its grand entrance!!
I talked to Michelle and it sounds like you bother are doing well and labor was good. Glad to hear you are both doing so fantastic with no sleep!!
She is so beautiful! Those pictures are adorable! She sure looks like a good snuggler, especially in the pic with her daddy ;) I bet you guys are excited to get home...enjoy every minute of all your firsts with her :) Keep posting pics, she is too cute!!
I think you and Bill will spend a life time marveling that you are so blessed. God is amazing - keep Him in the equation!
Ahhh,Paige...you sound like a true mother! Isn't it an amazing experience? It's one that you don't fully understand until you're there. And, we're so glad you're there. Enjoy every moment! xoxo
she is so precious...and hey...lay off the "Axline" comments!
she is so precious...and hey...lay off the "Axline" comments!
She is the best little girl in the entire world and so darn cute! Don't give up on the tummy time mat yet though, it and the swing will become your new best friend!
She is so stinkin cute!!!
I am looking to you for some guidance here! Put her in her circus room and I am sure she will sleep like a baby!
Paige and Bill,
For real, I can't get over how absolutely gorgeous she is! I mean it. No wonder Bill is gushing already ;) I'm thrilled that you both have now fully experienced God's greatest gift. Keep snuggling, keep staring at her, and please give her a huge hug from me!
Don't you just love how they swim in their newborn outfits. She is so pretty. I can't wait to meet her.
she is perfect. The tummy time won't happen now though, so get used to the swing and the vibrating chair!
We love her already!
so cute.
can't wait to meet her;-)
good luck at home
xoxo
What a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you. Snuggling with your new baby is one of the best feelings on Earth!
She is so adorable! Remember you can't spoil her yet so get plenty of snuggle time. Wish you all a few hours sleep tonight.
Love, Linda
Your Mom is on a newborn world tour with 4 newborns since December! Great pictures. Hayley looks so cute and cuddley!
She is beautirul! Enjoy your new little girl. So, did you change her name, what was the other one?
What a beautiful princess and look at all that hair!!
Post a Comment