Sunday, March 22, 2009

Daddy of the year!

Bill took paternity leave this past week and we've enjoyed having him home with us. He's been a big help when he hasn't been watching basketball:) I don't know if he was more excited to bond with Hayley or watch the NCAA Tourney! He and Hayley did lots of father daughter bonding! If she would peep, he'd be at her side. Bill would get up with her in the middle of the night and early in the morning when she wouldn't go back down after eating. He was such a trooper coming with us on all our errands. We went to Target, Costco, Babies R Us, Gymboree, Carters, Old Navy, etc. I think I wore out all my "shopping favors" from him this week. I don't know what I'm going to do when he goes back to work this week.

Daddy with his princess!






13 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

I love those pictures! Scotty has one more week with us at home then I have to do all the nighttime feedings and am not looking forward to it!!! You've been busy doing all your shopping...I haven't been anywhere but the grocery store!

Julie said...

Priceless pics!! What a dad, home for the week. Perfect timing with March madness and all!

Sandy said...

Those are awesome pictures!! So glad he has been able to be home with you guys!! What perfect timing too, home with the fam and basketball!! Hope you guys enjoy your time together before he has to go back to work!! Sounds like you are so far!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Bill--looks like Hayley has more hair than her dad! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

how perfect that the tourney just happened to be during paternity leave! Bill is so lucky!!Miss you Paige! Call when you have time. Still on leave for a bit. K

Elizabeth said...

Miss Hayley is already a mini supermodel... Love the pics! Glad you all had some good family time during the tournament too ;-)

kkp1220 said...

Nice polo Bill;-)

Love the pics;-)

Michelle Wing said...

Bill is so fantastic! You just need to survive this week and then I'll be there next week to help. Hopefully Andrew and I will be a help and not a bother!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! She has so much hair.

cari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cari said...

Great Pics :) So great that you got to spend time all together AND watch basketball....the next baby will have to be planned around the world series or the superbowl :) Enjoy every moment!! Seems like just yesterday my babies were that small :)

Anonymous said...

She is darling! Love the pics and daddy and his baby girl.

Sandy said...

Just saw the weather report and saw you guys might be getting a ton of snow!!! Hope you guys keep warm and now you can go get some serious pics of little Hayley in the snow!!!