Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day





14 Shoutouts!:

Aimee said...

How adorable is that outfit! I love how she is looking up at her bow...lol

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Sandy said...

That is the cutest little outfit!! She is just adorable!! :)

Garb Fam said...

So CUTE!!!! She is so alert!!! What a doll!!!!!! Happy 1st St. Patty's Day little Miss Hayley!!!

kkp1220 said...

YOu can tell she is your first by her clothing;-)

I didn't even know today was st. patricks day;-)

Did you make that bow??

Anonymous said...

look at that beauty girl!!

Karla and Brian said...

Those are the cutest little pictures! Looks like she's becoming fast friends with the camera. Did you take the pictures yourself? The background looks professional.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Honestly, Paige, can't we see her head some time??? You and your bows :) I know everyone's going to be mad at me for saying that, but you kill me! However, she's the cutest little girl ever!

CrazyRossHouse said...

You want to talk about the Venn Diagram. Do you recall all the times that you made fun of me for taking hannah to take pictures for all the holidays?, for the big bows?. Payback is a biatch!!!

She is absolutely adorable. She is so alert! She should be reading pretty soon!

Kirsten said...

She is beautiful! Love the bows!

Anonymous said...

My gosh, she has gotten so alert in just a week!! I miss you Hayley Paige.

The Stiles Family said...

She is so adorable. I love all the bows:) The pictures are perfect.

Anonymous said...

Love your onesie you made- it's perfect!

The Naves said...

So cute! Did you make the onesie and the bow?

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures