Monday, March 30, 2009

Where's my little girl?

I can't even believe how big Hayley is getting. It makes me so sad. When she is sleeping on my chest I can't even picture her inside me anymore:( I never thought this shirt would fit her and in less than a month she's almost out of it. The sad part is that she's only getting bigger...I had to put away her newborn clothes this weekend:(

4 days old!

28 days old!

14 Shoutouts!:

Megs said...

Oh Paigy...she is so cute!!!

Megs

Jeana said...

Just wait until she is years old... then you will be really sad! Hope the bow still fits!

Sandy said...

She is absolutely adorable!! Can't believe how big she is getting!!!

caxline said...

she has to get bigger to grow into those bows!

Ali C. said...

I know it's so sad that they are growing so fast. Just keep taking lots of pictures! She's adorable!

kari said...

keep growing HP! Can't wait till the bows look small!!

The Naves said...

Oh wow! But she is so cute! Just enjoy every day.

Anonymous said...

It only gets worse... the growing part. The next thing you know she will be ready for kindergarten!! I swear I was in your shoes what only seems like last week, and know I have a nearly 3 & 5 year old!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see she's dumping Bill's bird legs!! She is a precious angel. Miss you Hayley Paige!!!

The Monroes said...

She is perfect, they grow so FAST!

cari said...

Great idea to use the same outfit to show how much she has grown!!! She always seems so alert!!

Sarah Hull said...

Hi Paige,
Thank you for your sweet comment. Your daughter is DARLING! Congrats! Girls are just too fun!

jackson'smama said...

See...you don't believe how fast it goes until you're there. Watch out! The speed picks up from here. Take lots of pics and vidoes so you can look back and cry later! : )

kkp1220 said...

she is getting meaty;-) Looks like those knockers are doing good!!!
xoxo