Oh, she is beautiful! Joey says that it is cool to be 20 1/2 inches long!! :). Hope the delivery went well - can't wait to hear all about it! Take care of yourself! Congratulations to you and Bill!
Congratulations Paige and Bill!! She is absolutely adorable!! Definitely worth the wait ;) Hope you are feeling well and that your delivery went smoothly!! I love her name, it's beautiful!! We are so happy for you guys!!
I was so surprised to see this posting when I got home from work today. How exciting! Hayley is adorable, and you guys make one cute family! I can't wait to hear about her birth and the whole experience...
Congrats on your little princess. (Paige, I knew you many, many, many moons ago we when we played travel ball on the 16 U Cruisers for Roy… Way before we even thought of kids! Oh, and Candace was my host when I visited OSU.) She is very precious, and I’m sure you’ll be a great Mommy. Take care! Kathy (Ponce) K.
Paige and Bill -- Congratulations! And welcome beautiful Miss Hayley. The Bey family is thrilled to have a new "cousin" to love. We wish you many joys, lots of laughter, and a wee bit of sleep. Love, Katie
She is SO adorable! Can you believe that over night you are a mommy? You are going to be awesome! I think that she has a great birthday too!!! March 1! It's just perfect!
Congratulations! You are amazing, posting pictures just a day later!! I'm impressed. Enjoy your new little girl, she is so precious!! Take care of yourselves.
36 Shoutouts!:
Cheers to you and your entire family!! She is adorable :>)
Congratulations! She is fantastic! I love her hair!
So tiny! Congratulations. She is beautiful!
We can't wait to meet her and snuggle her!
YAY! I've been on baby watch all day. Congratulations! She's beautiful! : ) We can't wait to hear about your new adventures!
Congratulations Paige!!! What a beautiful little girl, and I love the name! :)
-Melissa Ohta
She is beautiful! Congratulations.
YEA!!! Congrats Paige and Bill!
I'm so happy for you and Bill! Look at all of her hair, that's fantastic. Have fun!!
Oh, she is beautiful! Joey says that it is cool to be 20 1/2 inches long!! :). Hope the delivery went well - can't wait to hear all about it! Take care of yourself! Congratulations to you and Bill!
Congratulations Paige and Bill!! She is gorgeous. Can't wait to meet her.
WAHOO! What a doll, Paige and Bill! Hayley is a perfect name. Have a great time with her!
Congratulations Paige and Bill!! She is absolutely adorable!! Definitely worth the wait ;) Hope you are feeling well and that your delivery went smoothly!! I love her name, it's beautiful!! We are so happy for you guys!!
Congrats!!! She is absolutely beautiful, can't wait to hear about the delivery and to meet her!!!
We are so happy for you both! Congrats!
Congratulations Paige and Bill! She's adorable!
I was so surprised to see this posting when I got home from work today. How exciting! Hayley is adorable, and you guys make one cute family! I can't wait to hear about her birth and the whole experience...
Yeah! Congratulations. March birthdays are the best. She is so cute. Love her name.
Congratulations Bill and Paige. Hope everything went well. We can't wait to be your new little princess!
Yay! Congratulations...she is adorable, I LOVE her name, and I look forward to hearing all about it!!
Congrats! She is beautiful.
Congrats on your little princess. (Paige, I knew you many, many, many moons ago we when we played travel ball on the 16 U Cruisers for Roy… Way before we even thought of kids! Oh, and Candace was my host when I visited OSU.) She is very precious, and I’m sure you’ll be a great Mommy. Take care! Kathy (Ponce) K.
Awwww...she's beautiful! Congrats!!
Congratulations! She is adorable!
Paige and Bill -- Congratulations! And welcome beautiful Miss Hayley. The Bey family is thrilled to have a new "cousin" to love. We wish you many joys, lots of laughter, and a wee bit of sleep.
Love,
Katie
Welcome to the world, Hayley! She is precious and so petite... and LONG! Looks like you all are in love ;-) Congrats!
Paige and Bill, congrats!!! SHe is just beautiful:) I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear all the details.
No fair! You look way too good for just having a baby! She is darling and I can't wait to hear about all your new adventures!
Congratulations Bill and Paige!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Congratulations to the the little Robers Family! So very happy for you. Welcome to the world Hayley!!!
Congratulations, Paige and Bill! She is beautiful!!
She looks just like Bill. Congrats, I'll be there when she marries my nephew. :)
Karla
She's beautiful!! Congratulations!! (how do you look so good after just delivering?)
She's beautiful!! Congratulations!! (how do you look so good after just delivering?)
She is SO adorable! Can you believe that over night you are a mommy? You are going to be awesome! I think that she has a great birthday too!!! March 1! It's just perfect!
Congratulations! You are amazing, posting pictures just a day later!! I'm impressed. Enjoy your new little girl, she is so precious!! Take care of yourselves.
Holly
She's absolutely perfect! Congratulations Paige & Bill!
Post a Comment