It's been so nice here this past week, but every once in awhile we'll get a mini cold spell that last a few hours. We had one of those a few days ago and it snow, but barely covered the ground. The sun was coming out, but before it could melt the snow, I wanted to get a picture of Hayley in the snow. I bundled her up and took her outside for her first snow!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 Shoutouts!:
OMG, you are the CUTEST mommy EVER... looks like Hayley loved the snow ;-)
That new "header pic" is INSANELY ADORABLE... She is precious!!!
She is soooo cute!! :)
She is so adorable!!!
She looks like she's ready to go sledding. You'll have her in skis in no time.
I love the new picture you have at the top of your blog! SHe looks beautiful! Looks like the snow was a hit as I see she quickly fell asleep. I love seeing the updates and the photos of the beautiful little one.
those are the cutest pictures!! she is so girly, i love it! and the new picture you have at the title of your blog is just adorable!! looks like you guys are having fun together! :)
she's so cute in her pink! i love your new "title" picture. who took that? what a great picture!!
Holy smokes she's cute! You are too!
P.S.
I love Focus on the Family!
She is precious and I love your new header, I want to snuggle her up laying there with her hat and nothing else, adorable!
I know don't know you that well, but that is so you taking a picture of her in the snow! Love it!
Priceless Pictures Paige!!! You have gone from "aunt" of the year to "mommy" of the year :)
I'm so happy you like them! I should be done editing within a week and I'll have them for you. :)
ps. I love that you've got her 'first snow' pictures, we did the same with the boys.
OMG! She's the cutest!! Can you believe how much you love her?!
Hayley Paige, your Marmie misses you!!!
I love the new main page picture. You have been a busy mommy. She is way too cute.
Post a Comment