Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4 Month Stats

Hayley had her 4 month check up today and her Dr. said she was PERFECT! She is growing like a weed and hitting all of her milestones that she should be meeting...rolling over, laughing, "talking", reflexes, holding her head up, pushing herself up with her arms when she's on her belly, etc.


Align Center

I'm 4 months old!

getting ready to go to the dr's

mommy's big girl!

daddy took the day off to take care of his princess after her shots

all smiles before her shots!

I'm 25 inches tall!

I weigh 15lb 14oz

1. look at those thighs...I just love squeezing them:)

2. poor little girl had a shot in each leg!

such a big girl!

All done for another 2 months :)

8 Shoutouts!:

Aimee said...

Love the thighs! She is so cute! Glad she had a good check up!

Karla and Brian said...

She's such a pretty girl. Looks like she took the shots well. I'm glad to see she's so healthy! One of these days we'll have to get out to California at the same time so I can see her in person.

Kimi said...

Yup, LOVE the thighs! And that Gymbo line too ;o) You and Bill sure make cute ones!

Anonymous said...

Those are good shot thighs. The combined vaccines are great-less shots. She looks like she took them well. Did you remember to get them recorded on her yellow card?
Love, Linda

jackson'smama said...

She is PERFECT! : )

JJ said...

I love the outfit and how she is dressed to the nines for the dr appointment;-)

Kelsey

Michelle said...

Those thighs are the best! Poor thing with shots in both legs, I hate that! Glad Daddy could be there too! She is adorable!

Sandy said...

those are some serious thighs!!! love 'em!! Love that she got dressed up for her doc appointment!!! :) cute dress!!!!