We had a GREAT 4th of July. The day started off by hanging out with Bill's parents in the morning and ended with great food, friends, and a huge lot of illegal fireworks! Hayley loved showing off her special 4th of July outfit and her new "Baby's first 4th" bib from grandma and grandpa!
A.G. and Maureen were kind enough to let us crash their 4th party, swim in their pool, eat their yummy food, and watch the fireworks that could put some cities' fireworks displays to shame:) They live on about 60 acres, complete with a big pool, barns, and horses! I was so fascinated that we could get so close to the horses, so of course I had to take some pictures. Hayley actually did pretty well in the pool! That's now 3 baths and 1 time in the pool where she hasn't screamed! We're making progress:) We had an amazing dinner of filet, shrimp, crab, salad, and potatoes. I wanted more, but you should've seen the desert bar! It was AMAZING:) I don't think I've eaten that well in a long time! The fireworks were awesome. They are illegal to light in the city, but did you think that stopped them? Absolutely not! They were probably bigger than most cities' fireworks. It was fun to watch Bill light them because he would run like a girl afterwards so he wouldn't be burned (he's going to kill me!).
Ella and Hayley

2 Shoutouts!:
I can't believe the carload of fireworks. More than Mart Ave. altogether!!!!!
It was so much fun!
Post a Comment