Hayley had her first photo shoot today with Boppy. Now she may not have the legs to be America's Next Top Model, but we're hoping that her cute little leg and arm rolls are enough to be a Boppy model! When she was born we signed her up with a children's modeling agency in Denver and we got her 1st call about 2 weeks ago for this shoot. Boppy does a shoot every quarter and we had just missed the last one because she was just born. They have some new changing table pads coming out so Hayley went to model them off for the buyers:) Unfortunatley we will never know if her photo is picked unless we see it in a magazine. They usually advertise in parenting magazines, so if you see our little princess please let us know. The ad is for their 3 new pads: one is pink and white flowers, another is a sweet pea, and the last one is a turtle. The ads are expected to be out mid to late fall, so please be on the look-out:)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Shoutouts!:
I am going to check every parenting magazine every time I go to the store!!! I will buy all the copies if I see it!!!!
buggy is too cute!
How exciting! We'll be keeping our eyes out for the princess.
She's all smiles just in time! That is very exciting.
Very cute!! I'm sure we will see them soon...how could they resist that princess :)
You sound so sure if she hadn't been born too late she would have been called for the previous quarter ads!!
Love you stage mommy!!!
You must let us know when they pick her! How exciting... you Kollen girls sure make cute babies ;-)
Post a Comment