She is actually starting to like the bath and it's been so pleasant. I can actually give her a good bath instead of just get her wet and get her out as fast as I can:)
Yay! I am so glad she is finally warming up to her bath. We waved at you both times we flew over Colorado. Grevin wanted to make a layover there so we could play!
Oh my gosh....I think she is cracking a bit of a smile. Did she forget she hated it? Jared has started to smile in the bath too....not like he hated it but he dind't like it either!
9 Shoutouts!:
Yay! I am so glad she is finally warming up to her bath. We waved at you both times we flew over Colorado. Grevin wanted to make a layover there so we could play!
You sort of made my afternoon yesterday :).
Those eyes are just so big and blue! Yay for a happy bath!
Oh my gosh....I think she is cracking a bit of a smile. Did she forget she hated it? Jared has started to smile in the bath too....not like he hated it but he dind't like it either!
You did it! With love and patience (and perhaps the swimming) Hailey has started to like the water.
Beautiful picture!
With a princess ducky like that who wouldn't smile? She is so adorable!
Honestly, HP gets cuter everyday!!!
She is getting so big Paige. She doesn't look so baby any more...more and more like a little princess!
She is so cute!! :)
so, so cute!! glad she is starting to like her baths ;) took her long enough!! lol ;)
Post a Comment