Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I had such a wonderful birthday! As you all know, my birthday celebration lasts all month long and this year was no exception. Things really kicked into gear this past weekend...I don't know how I'm going to top it next year:) I had a weekend filled with lots of pampering. On Sat I went to ladies' night at the local spa and enjoyed appetizers, wine, hot tubs, steam rooms, etc. On Sunday we hosted a massage party...now before you start thinking gross thoughts, let me explain...we have friends that are in massage therapy school and need to complete so many hours before they graduate, so we graciously offered up our backs for them to practice:) We got nothing out of it...it was strictly to help them reach their hours! Tuesday night we had an ice-cream sundae party at our house with all of our friends. We just love excuses to get everyone together...wish we could have birthdays every week:) On my actually birthday, Bill had interviews scheduled all day, so I went with my friend, Jennifer, to the Denver aquarium...well that's were we intended to go, but ended up at Park Meadows (the mall) instead. We had such a fun day; we went to lunch and did some shopping. Hayley was such a trooper all day so we didn't want to take advantage of her and bring her out to dinner. We just got some takeout from P.F. Changs. It was such a wonderful day!


It's my mommy's birthday!

Hayley and mommy getting ready to celebrate!

Hayley in her birthday party outfit!

Ohhhh that cake looks yummy!

I want that cake NOW!!!

Jenny and me enjoying the cake!

Jenn and me

Hayley's 1st family birthday celebration

me * jenny * becky * erich * bill

jenny * me * becky

jessica * me * julia * lisa * molly * laurie * sally

Hayley and Amelia (the daughter of Jessica, the girl I met at the sewing class)

Amelia is 2 weeks older than Hayley and yet Hayley looks double the size of Amelia

someone partied too much!

8 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a great birthday month!

Anonymous said...

The party's over. Come home!!!! See you on Sat. Can't wait.

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Paige!!! Looks like you guys had fun celebrating..jealous of your massage school friends..LUCKY!!! ;) Hayley is so dang cute ;)

Ali C. said...

Happy Birthday! What a great way to spend your birthday! At least you weren't 9 months pregnant like I was! Way more energy to have fun!!!!! We get to play in 2 weeks! I want to love on that baby Hayley so much!!!!

caxline said...

that last picture is so stinkin cute...it's like she just can't support her head with that big old bow any longer!

Kimi said...

Glad you had so much fun celebrating-and I agree about that last picture of Hayley! Super cute...would have been trashy yet funny if you put a bottle of wine next to her ;o)

themonteleones said...

lets celebrate on sunday or monday, before I go to boston and get one of those $25 massages....I swear you will love it!!!

jackson'smama said...

Happy Birthday, Paige! : )