Friday, July 17, 2009

Family Fun Days!

We've been having so many family days and loving every minute of them! Today Bill took Hayley to swimming lessons. He was all ready to get in the water with us until he realized that all we did was sing songs:) We then went to some of our local parks in our community. They are just about the cutest parks ever...they all have a theme and are decorated accordingly. My favorite was Zuckermann's Farm, which came complete with Charolotte, Wilbur, the barn, and Charolotte's Web:) The other one is Alice in Wonderland!



bill and hayley on charlotte

hayley sitting on wilbur

i got caught up in charlotte's web:)


hayley found a door just her size!



a door big enough for daddy!

hayley loved the slide!



hayley and mommy having fun on the slide

6 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

That's funny that he didn't want to get in the water because you guys really didn't swim. Funny. I can't wait for family fun days....we have a "touch" museum here for kids....with a bank, grocery store, etc. But I guess a 4 month old won't find it nearly as fun as his mommy would.

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I almost didn't see you hiding behind Wilbur! I thought, wow a dunker and now this :)))))) haha! Thanks for the swim advice! I am going to try it! I was cracking up thinking of the instructor trying to deter you!

I love Charlotte's Web! What neat parks! Colorado looks fabulous!

Sandy said...

What awesome parks!! Hayley sure has a fun mommy and daddy taking her to all these cool places!! :)

cari said...

What a cute park :) That was one of my favorite books :)

SUMMER said...

Hayley is getting TOO big! These kids need to stop growing so fast! I swear Paige.. you are always on the go and I love that about you!

Karla and Brian said...

Those park themes are so cool. It's like they are mini theme parks.