These past 2 weeks Hayley and I have had swim lessons (aka singing songs in water). Since Hayley was not very fond of the water I thought it would be a good idea to get her into mommy and me swim lessons. Surprisingly she did very well and actually smiled a few times!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Shoutouts!:
Those are some great pictures! You're buff by the way!
How fun! Since all of the kids have had swim class, does that mean they can just play in the pool at Girl's Weekend and we can sit on the side and drink cocktails?
Looks like you had fun...and I have to agree on the buffness. Sexy arms, mamma!
The only classes I have found so far start at 6 months. We will be there in September!
How adorable!!!! Okay, I have a question! Because my little swimmer just loves the water and my husband and I were debating this the other day...do they suggest that you dunk (gasp, I know :)) the baby? He says he can guarantee they do it at Mommy and Me swim! Maysyn is 16 months and is practically trying to dive under. So I am super curious what the proffesionals say since cpr poolside is not in my plan :))))!
Again, soooo cute! I love her swimming ensemble!
I started Abigail in mommy and me swim when she was 4 months old - she hated swimming until just this year, she's 5! I hope you have way better luck with Hayley!! :)
Post a Comment