Monday, July 20, 2009

Green Shirt's Birthday!

At a Superbowl party we met a guy named Mike, but since there were a few Mikes in attendance, we dubbed him Green Shirt Mike (can you guess that what color shirt he was wearing?). He quickly became a great friend to Bill and I and he absolutely adores Hayley. He turned 30 this past week and we helped him celebrate! It was such a fun evening with great friends. I know I keep saying this, but Bill and I are so blessed to have met such wonderful people here.

H and I

bill and I

The birthday boy (notice the color of his shirt!) and the magician!

jennifer, me, molly, and julia

mike with the girls


me with the birthday boy!

mike and bill

me and mike

the group!

2 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

Did H go to the party??

cari said...

You are always at some sort of gathering!!! :) I like your shirt!! :)