Hayley had her 1st mani/pedi experience today. Kelsey and I went to get them and the kids joined us. Of course Ethan slept the entire time while Hayley was all up in everyone's business. I think my days of enjoying a relaxing pedicure are over:(
Hayley wondering why her feet weren't getting a massage!
Trying to enjoy my massage!
Ethan letting his mommy enjoy her massage!

Kelsey relaxing:)

6 Shoutouts!:
That's funny! I've been thinking of going to get my toes done too, but I think I'll wait till Scotty gets home and ditch the kid on him! Hayley is freaking cute!!!
Looks like you guys are having a great time!
Before you know it she'll be getting them too, then you'll get a relaxing again! :)
i remember taking austin with me a few times when he was still a baby and he would just sit there in my lap so good, then one day he realized playing in the water by my feet and running around the shop was way more fun and our days of pedi's together were over!! lol!! now if I want one, I make sure to leave him at home with Brian!!!! ;) Just think though, in a little while you and Hayley can go get your toes done together, how fun!!! ;)
awww...I can't wait to take Maggie to get a pedi! So funny how she is always awake and Ethan sleeps all the time!
Glad to see that you had a relaxing pedi. Can't wait to see that little baby in May.
Post a Comment