Michelle and Andrew came to visit us this past week and we had a great time! From the moment they got here we went running and didn't stop till we dropped them off at the airport! We spent the day at the Zoo, visited the Air Force Academy, and visited with friends! Andrew was such a trooper and was perfect all week...you would have never knew he missed his naps!
.JPG)
.JPG)
We had bought a zoo membership when Hayley was born and we couldn't wait to use it. The zoo is built into the mountains so the animals are as much in their "natural habitat" as an animal could be in the zoo. The favorite part of our day was the giraffe's. We were able to get up close and personal with them and feed them right our of our hands...or laps in the case of our kids! We liked them so much that we even went back to visit our new friends before we left.
The Air Force Academy was also a neat experience. I had only been there for a football game, so I was excited to be a tourist. The weather wasn't cooperating with us, so we spent our time driving from one place to the next and running out to snap a photo as needed.

6 Shoutouts!:
It looks like you had a fantastic time! How fun!
I love zoos! Wish I could have been there! Looks like you guys had the best time...but did you guys even rest?
Paige you look fabulous!! Love that you guys have a zoo pass already!! Looks cold there...good thing you got to be in AZ to warm up for a bit!!! :)
from the photos of Bill changing HP's diaper a few blogs ago, I thought HE was the skunk expert!! And you are on the down wind side of the skunk, Paige! Careful!!
It looks like you all had a blast. I absolutely love the Easter bunny photos. When are you going to come out this way to visit Michelle?? I can't wait to get all the little one's together! The boys will all be fighting over Hayley though!
It looks like you gals had a great time! I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment