Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hayley's 1st Smile

Hayley has been smiling for a few days now! For some strange reason, she seems to only smile for Bill...she forgets who feeds her. She did smile for me once at 3am. She was having a rough night and had woken me up twice before her normal 3am feeding, so when I went in I was not a happy camper as I was just up a few hours ago. When I picked her up, she gave me the biggest grin I'd seen yet...it was like she knew I needed a little pick me up!


10 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

She has the best smile ever!

Sandy said...

Isn't that just the cutest!!! I love it when they smile ;) It melts your heart!

Garb Fam said...

So SWEET!!! Love her smile!!!

Ali C. said...

It's a beautiful smile! It does make 3 am feedings better...just waiting for mine!

Elizabeth said...

PRECIOUS... love those first smiles. She is too cute! ;-)

Kelly said...

The smile, then the hug, is what puts everything into perspective. Even at 3:00AM! Awesome photos!

cari said...

She will use that precious smile the rest of he life to get her way :)

caxline said...

aww...lil bill!

Leigh Ann said...

She is such a sweetie, Paige!! So adorable!

Debby said...

Seriously adorable! And . . . I'm thinkin' she IS a Little Bill!