We are definitely getting our money's worth of our zoo pass. We have been twice this week! Hayley and I went on Monday with Jenn and her son Eli and then we went again yesterday with daddy. We had such a good time both days. It has been absolutely beautiful out and what better than to spend the day with our little furry friends. Once again, the giraffes were our favorite part. It still amazes me that we can get so close with them and feed them! I finally got to see the grizzly bears and it was worth the wait. They were so active; fishing, playing, swimming, and just being friendly with us! We had a special treat yesterday and saw a family of four wild deer just hanging out eating the grass.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
We love the zoo!
XOXO Bill and Paige at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 Shoutouts!:
Paigy you look so good! She is so cute too :)
I guess I need to come back...we didn't get to see any bears when we were there. I can't believe you took so many picture of the deer. Have you never seen a deer before!!
I have Fit Flops too! Aren't they the best! Might as well burn extra calories when you walk. Wow, you really can get SUPER close to those giraffes. I hope they didn't think Hayley was food.
You guys are right next to those deer, that is just amazing!
We love the zoo, too! Just wanted to let you know I changed my blog to thefeolofamily.
Your zoo looks so nice! I'm not such a huge fan of the SF Zoo...maybe cause it's always so cold! Hayley is still a cutie...
So fun to have that beautiful zoo right there to enjoy.
Tell Bill I love his giraffe impersonation!
That giraffe was getting a little to close to tasting Miss Hayley... Great zoo!!!
Cute pics! I can't believe how big she is getting!! I love the one of Bill holding her up in her car seat with the deer in the back ground ;) Glad you guys are getting to go to the zoo much, how fun!!
I'm so jealous! I love giraffes. Makes me miss San Diego Zoo!
Post a Comment