Thursday, April 9, 2009

Arizona

We are back from our fun week in AZ, we had so much fun and hate to see it end. We didn't really do much, but enjoyed seeing family and friends. My mom came out last night to help Kelsey move to NY, so it was a special treat to see her even if only for a few hours. We all packed into a 15 passenger van this morning to head to the airport.

It was a bitter-sweet trip because we loved seeing Kelsey, Lauren, Kaelyn, and Ethan, but knew that it would be one of the few times we see them this summer. NY is just so far:( We're looking forward to seeing them next month in CA!! We're also looking forward to our trip to NY to see them. I think Bill was secretly hoping that traveling with Hayley would've been a nightmare for me, but she was perfect!!! So I foresee lots of trips for us in the future:)

Hayley and Ethan with Marmie

Kelsey and I with Ethan and Hayley


Hayley and I on her 1st plane ride

Why would she sleep? She might miss something important!

9 Shoutouts!:

Sandy said...

Glad you guys had a great trip!! Hayley is getting so big, she is so darn cute!! Glad she was good for you on the plane, that will make traveling so much more enticing!! ;)

The Monroes said...

I love the picture of your mom with the grandkids.(Peg you are so cute!)
I am glad she was so good for you, what a little sweetie!

Kari said...

HP didn't sleep cause she had to make sure her mommy would be okay on the plan and not need her help!! Good girl! Peggy looks like she's in heaven!

Michelle Wing said...

Little Miss Hayley is just so darn cute! Looks like you had a great time.

Julie said...

She is getting so Big already!! Glad you guys had such a good trip. It isn't that bad traveling with them as infants. It is just all the stuff that needs to get packed!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! She looks so cute in her car seat on the plane just like a big girl - posing for the picture!! She's truly beautiful, Paige.

The Stiles Family said...

You are so brave. I don't think I would have gone on a plane with Harrison if Kevin wasn't with me. I am glad you got to enjoy time with your sister before she moves.

kkp1220 said...

so good to see you...thanks again!!!

shut your eyes hayley!!!

Garb Fam said...

You were a brave woman. I think I would have to give both my girls Benedryl and the red eye plane ride for somewhat a calm ride ;0)