Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Hayley slept through the night! I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am! Hayley must have realized that she needs her beauty sleep like her momma! Let's just hope it continues and it wasn't just a one night thing!

6:32am...I had to wake up this sleeping beauty because my boobs were about to burst!

I just had to post this picture because it's so cute...she did not like the flash that early in the morning!

6 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

YEAH! Hope it continues...Jared made it from a 9:30 pm feeding all the way to 4 am! That is the longest he has done yet! It does suck when they do sleep long because we still have to get up because of our milk! That's the worst!

Kari said...

let sleeping dogs (and Babies) lie! didn't your mother ever tell you not to wake puppies/babies when they sleep!? Use the Pump! Corycontinues after 5 1/2 years to give me crap about waking Beck up and that is the reason he never slept all night!!

Michelle Wing said...

That is so exciting! Isn't it the greatest thing when you wake up and realize that it isn't 2:00am!

jackson'smama said...

Ahhh...the baby burrito days. I miss those days. Can't say I miss the exploding breasts though! : )

Aimee said...

Your milk supply will adjust but yeh, I know the feeling...I'm sure it's not a one night thing especially since she doesn't sleep much during the day!

The Stiles Family said...

I am buying one to see if it helps Juliette sleep better at night. I am exhausted because she is sleeping on top of me and nursing a lot. Plus, you don't get much sleep during the day with a toddler running around. Wish us luck. You will be my hero if it works.