Sunday, April 5, 2009

Road Trip!

Hayley and I are in Arizona meeting her cousins, Lauren, Kaelyn, and Ethan. She was wonderful on the plane ride here and a great little traveler. I'll have to get a picture of her on the way home because we were sharing a seat (he didn't quite fit in his seat so he lifted the arm rest and shared with us!) with the gentlemen next to us and we had no room to get to our camera:( I just hope the plane is a little less full on the way home:)

Hayley loves her cousins! She has been so good and has not been affected by the time change! In Kelsey fashion we hit the mall immediately! We had 4 kids and only 1 stroller...super fun! The kids were actually perfect. Since then, we've just been hanging out at the house and swimming! I had the girls this morning while Kelsey went to get her hair done. I got a dose of what it's going to be like having 2-3 kids! I had to time it just right...finish feeding Hayley, put her down, and put on Dora for the twins so I could shower! We're waiting to get Elizabeth (Kelsey's sitter) back on Monday to have some real fun! Taking 2 infants around is much easier than 4!

It's funny to see Ethan and Hayley together. Ethan is only 4 days older than Hayley, but he's so much bigger than she is. I can't (and don't want to) imagine her ever getting that big. He's already fitting in 3-6 clothing! Courtney had nicknamed him Billygoat, but I don't know if that does it justice. He makes the loudest noises! But he sure is cute!


Kaelyn holding Hayley


Hayley hanging out in the girls playroom!


Lauren holding Hayley


Ethan and Hayley

Hey!  Who are you?



This picture doesn't really show the difference in size of these two!  Ethan is so much bigger than Hayley!  



Getting ready for bath time!

9 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun. I'm glad you got your hall pass to go and visit Kelsey!

The DeShazers said...

They are going to have so much fun together! How much do they weigh? Grevin is up to 11 lbs 5 oz!!

Elizabeth said...

So fun they are just four days apart! Glad you have already hit the mall... priorities, right? ;-)

See ya'll soon!!!

Just Kat said...

I must say you are very brave, I don't think I'd travel with either of mine by myself! They are so cute together, and it'll make a wonderful yearbook shot!

Sandy said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! I love the ones of Ethan and Hayley side by side, they will love looking back at those one day ;) Glad you guys are having fun!!!

Mommy said...

That last picture looks like they are about to throw some punches. Cute pictures.

Ali C. said...

Ethan and Hayley look so cute together! Gosh, I would be way too scared to go on a plane by myself. I had to wait till my mom got here just to try out Target!

Karla and Brian said...

These pictures are just too cute! I love the "Who are you" pic. Arizona must be a nice change from the cold!

Bill and Paige said...

Wait a minute...I'm going to have to have a word with Ethan and his parents. He is grabbing my little girl's breast in that last picture. What's the deal? You just let that happen? :-)
Bill