Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Bunny!

Michelle and I took Hayley and Andrew to go see the Easter Bunny yesterday. We didn't know how Andrew would do, but he absolutely LOVED the Easter Bunny. He would just look at him and laugh and smile! I don't think he wanted to leave. Hayley, on the other hand, could care less...she was just happy to be held and out of her car seat!

Hayley with the Easter Bunny!

Andrew and Hayley

5 Shoutouts!:

SUMMER said...

She is getting so big yet looks so tiny with that GIANT Easter Bunny! What a sweet picture! Just priceless!

Karla and Brian said...

Just adorable!!!

The Robin Family said...

So cute. Next week I'm going to bring all 3 kids and see what happens. Should be interesting.

Ali C. said...

Oh! I need to go do that! They look like a happy couple! (Not Hayley and the Easter Bunny, but Hayley and Andrew)

Aimee said...

That's adorable. I wonder how she'll be with Santa!