Friday, April 10, 2009

One Month Appt.

Hayley had her 1 month appt today and we are happy to report that she is doing excellent! She got her 1st shot and DID NOT like it:( She has since been sleeping the entire day, which is completely unlike her. She is not a happy camper. We go back in 3 weeks for her 2 month check up and for more shots:( The bad news is that I also have to get a shot:( I never had the chicken pox so her pediatrician recommend that I get the vaccine for it. I am not looking forward to that.

All ready!

I weigh 10lbs 7.5ounces

I'm 22 inches tall!

6 Shoutouts!:

Kelly said...

I cried when Abigail had to have her kindergarten shots. I think shots are harder on mommy than baby!

caxline said...

aw...lil bill is getting so big!

Ali C. said...

She is a good eater! I am not looking forward to shot day.

Sandy said...

I hate it when they have to get shots!! It breaks my heart!! She sure is getting big, and what a cutie!!! :) Can't wait until I get to meet her ;)

The Stiles Family said...

She is so cute. I love all your posts. Juliette just eats and sleeps all day.

Anonymous said...

How about Tdap for both you and Bill? Yes, the shots are a bummer also for the nurse but much better that than the illness! She continues to get cuter by the day!!
Love, Linda