At bedtime, Hayley gets swaddled in a miracle blanket, a/k/a straitjacket, and she sleeps like a baby. We hadn't officially implemented nap time here until about a week ago, and even then it's not Hitler-style. She usually naps on my chest right after she eats or in her swing; but let's face it, my child doesn't quite get the sleeping-during-the-day concept. She is wide awake because she is afraid she's going to miss something exciting...like her mommy cleaning or something:) I knew she needed to be swaddled at nap time, but I just couldn't bring myself to use the miracle blanket then because she is literally in from 7pm-7am and I just thought it would be too much during the day too (don't ask me why I didn't use a blanket to swaddle her). Kelsey let me borrow a swaddle contraption (it's not quite a blanket) and it's a little looser, so I felt better about it. Well, this is what I found when I went to get her our of her crib...
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Shoutouts!:
I don't think she likes it very much!
Did you go into her room with your camera or did you make her madder while you went to get it? :)
So jealous of all that hair!
she sure doesn't like that thing!! lol ;) it looks like she used all her might to bust outta there!!! at least she likes the miracle blanket and is giving you a good night's sleep ;)
I love the face she's giving you.
I have the same blanket. Just make sure her arms are at her side and not across her chest. You can also have her try sleeping on her belly during the day (I know bad mom).
Th new pics on your header are so cute!!!..I think you and Kelsey should try sleeping in something like that!!! LOL!!
You just need to put her arms on her side when you wrap her in it. Isabella had one and it worked well. She is getting bigger every day!
Post a Comment